Saturday, May 8, 2010

Strawberry Squashing

I had envisioned titling this post "Strawberry Picking" like most parents do when they tell others about their child's visit to the strawberry patch, but in Mac's case, that just wouldn't be anywhere near an accurate description. It's a little hard to tell just how messy he got from the pictures below, but he did take at least an early attempt at taking a bite of a couple of the strawberries. He quickly spit that bite out and decided it was way more fun squishing the very ripe strawberries in his hands...and then rubbing the juice and bits all over his body, arms, legs, etc.

I wanted to take more pictures to show you just how crazy Mac got, but it quickly became too much for me to handle trying to keep Mac under control, pick my own strawberries and take pictures. Too bad I couldn't get a final shot of the car ride home, where I resorted to stripping Mac down to his diaper in hopes of keeping the brand new car seat at least a little clean.

He ended up looking like a big strawberry himself, because even though I tried to wipe him, I couldn't get the red strawberry hue off of his skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment